8.11.10

About Life Entries

I'm a pretty intense person. I take a lot of things too seriously but it's only because I need to. I found myself this way and I appreciate everyone that opened this side of me. I lost myself but who doesn't? Who doesn't go through that? We all do, that is why I feel lucky that I found the right people who opened me up.

I guess I'm just saying that we ALL go through shit but it takes a lot of courage and the right people to help you get through that stage in your life. No one should be allowed to live their lives in a shell. One day, you will also break free and see how life is actually so easy. One day, you will see how it is to be happy and strong despite all the crap that is thrown at you.

Life is great. It has always been great. It's only you that makes it shitty.

No comments: