I need to post this here:
excuse me but let’s make this clear, i don’t hate TUMBLR per se because i think tumblr is pure genius. just like the way i see facebook, livejournal, xanga, twitter, etc. these websites are revolutionary and yes, pure genius. so engrave that in your head, dear follower, i do not hate tumblr per se. I dislike the users. because this website promotes trolling, cyber bullying, and all that sort. if users used their brains for a change, then they would CLEARLY see that tumblr is not a place to “find answers”. make friends YES, but to promote bullshit statements and feed on the negativity of… let’s say… EVERYTHING THAT IS CRAPPY. for example, these girls who keep telling the world that they are NOT beautiful and THOUSANDS of other girls reblog it… does NOT MEAN IT’S TRUE but because of the so called support they get… they think it’s OKAY to feel that way.
if you actually look through my blog you’ll see how i live my life and i deserve every right to post whatever i want. just the way all those people who post shit just to troll others which i think is completely absurd. i hate on specific things because i strongly believe it to be stupid and i can back myself up. again, if you read through my blog you’ll see my views on life and love. so don’t go hating on me because i stick to my beliefs. all these fucked up statements are worthless. all the low self-esteemed teens on tumblr should NOT spend their time looking for people who can relate to them but people who can help them. if you think otherwise, then i can respect that but don’t ask me: “why ever the heck are you here, checking on people commenting on the post you just made on a website you so much hate?” My posts are original. My posts all have comments. I give a piece of my mind and my life. It’s just too bad that i’m one of the few users who actually does that. if you don’t like it then I’m sorry for that but I’m NEVER going to apologize for anything that I post on my blog because I MAKE SENSE and will defend myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment