Once again, Entourage does not fail me! I'm chatting with Carms right now and we're both discussing Entourage. Personally, the plot just keeps getting better! Season 2 wasn't so exciting for me though and the season where Vince had to work with Walsh, I think that's season 4? or 5? but season seven, is just awesome!!!! I love the whole feud between Ari Gold and Lizzie! Then Billy comes back! Turtle with all the tequila! ETC ETC! It's all so fucking exciting! I wonder how many seasons this show will run? I will definitely feel bad when it does end because... there are so many reasons why I love this show. It's also funny how I know the ins and outs of the business and what part of the show is exaggerated, true, and false. Everything about this show is awesome. I can't even find the words anymore. I used to but the plot of Entourage just keeps getting better! I want to know what will happen to Drama in the future though.
My favorite characters are Ari Gold and Drama. Ari is just... lol if I could just be him, I would. Sometimes, I feel like I can do his job but all the stress and cursing... I don't think my heart and mind can handle that. lol Even if when I'm alone I can be like Ari. My mouth can be as dirty as his. LOL.
Anyways, I'm going to go back to bed and lay down because I want to. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment