15.11.10

I have so much to say about this image... I can relate with it too much that it feels good and it hurts too but I like that. It gives me proof that I'm living my life the right way and my life is too powerful for stupid shits in this world. I have deep, deep, deep scars and I believe I'm a massive character. I'm a damn massive character. 

I have a strong soul and I know it. 

I didn't fight my way through suffering and scars to fail now. I have a strong soul. I'm a massive character. It means, I'm unstoppable. You cannot bring me down. You cannot shred me into pieces. You cannot damage me more. You cannot ruin my life. I am who I am. I am this person because I wanted this to be this person. I am strong and I am massive because of my scars and how I suffered in the past.

1 comment:

soulkandy said...

You really are something else, best buddy. Never ever forget that.