I've kept this in my blog images folder for the longest time.
I've always believed in this statement and my brother always tells me this. Ever since I was a kid, he would tell me that every day that passes by, we age. We can never go back so I need to make my days worth it (in small and big ways). Just by this blog and whoever passes by it will know that I'm trying to do my part.
"Let the world know we're alive." I understand and believe in that statement. Being alive doesn't mean partying or having a wild time. It doesn't mean getting fucked and arrested. It doesn't mean taking drugs or smoking. Being alive means LIVING. Living is doing the things you want to that help you grow as a being, finding your purpose, seeing the world in all its beauty, understanding others, facing our fears and accepting our mistakes, knowing pain, fighting for what we believe in, knowing what is good and bad, etc. Individually, we have to let the rest of the world that we are ALIVE. We are our own persons and that you're living your life to prove to everyone that you can contribute something good. Being young has its advantages and we should abuse that. We can be smart. We can know many things about this world we live in.
I'm proud to say that I am alive. I live life. I breathe to love. I believe in hope.

No comments:
Post a Comment