Today, I realized that an ugly dog is even more beautiful than a beautiful person... that some hideous creature that lives in the depths of the ocean is even more beautiful than a person... it's funny how us humans are the highest form of MAMMAL but we are the ugliest beings to ever walk this planet. We create so much chaos that it's completely ridiculous. We do beautiful things because we want to be noticed, not because it's an instinct. Everything that is beautiful in a person is... how we're created symmetrical, we have the power to choose and to speak. We know how to dissect matter and create something new out of it. I could come up with more but that's it. That's why we're beautiful but in general, our minds are not beautiful. It's funny how we all want to have a beautiful mind but we're so incapable of it (that goes to the youth of today. yes, especially them). We're all a bunch of spoiled lil' shits that think we can do everything and know everything. I find that sad and obnoxious. Hey, don't get me wrong, I fall under that too. There are days I feel like I'm superman and everyone else is... pathetic and malnourished (brain-wise).
The world today is in so much trouble. More trouble than it has ever been. We live in a world of Media Monarchy and only a few of us realize that and want to break free from it. Some of us don't ever see that because they are stubborn. Some of us don't care because they're just egotistic, narcissistic beings.
I don't care if you agree with me on not, but I can defend myself when I say this. The past generations had everything. They were smarter and deserved to be liberal. The generation of today, we don't deserve ANYTHING because we don't know what we're fighting for. We fight because we think it's what we're supposed to do but if I really ask you (in a philosophical sense, "What are you fighting for?" Can you answer me or will you give me another bullshit answer of "I'm fighting for freedom." because the youth of today, we have so much freedom and that's why I believe our parents have the right to tie us down a little bit.For my next question, Do you even know the meaning of freedom?
No comments:
Post a Comment