5.11.10

A Little Realization

I used to have a Tumblr right? but I'm seriously happier here. I don't have to read short and whiny posts of other people. I know that sounds quite selfish but I really want to blog seriously about my thoughts. Tumblr just doesn't meet my standards in blogging you know? I didn't know the pressure of having followers. A lot seem to attack you and all these anonymous assholes just have to ruin everything you know?
I also don't curse as much as I do on Tumblr which I prefer. I know I curse like a pirate but I think I have to keep my dignity when it comes to the internet you know? I guess that's not a good explanation but lol, I'm not in the mood to really explain at this point. Bottom line is, I left Tumblr for a better blogging experience and it's staying this way.

I'm not staying away from Tumblr. I'll post random thoughts there but on this blog, I'll really express my thoughts and opinions on things. I need a different crowd. Tumblr Society is too hormonal and unoriginal. Tumblr is like highschool. This blog is more... "mature" I guess. I need this crowd. I need my own sanctuary with not knowing who actually reads it. If you catch my drift.

I'm seriously a lot happier blogging here and there's NO REBLOG which i prefer, A LOT. This is a fresh new start, a new blogging life. I belong here. Thank you. 

No comments: