6.11.10

MY BRAIN IS TOTALLY FRIED...

I did my last minute studying for the SAT from 12:00-5:00am. I don't think I've studied that hard... EVER. lol I had to do some recapping on math and science. I brushed through english, grammar, and vocabulary. Holy shit. LOL!

Anyways, Good luck to me. I hope I do well. I need a 2100+ to get into NYU. I'm hoping on Journalism right now. I'm convinced that I should take that so let's see when I reach my sophomore year right? Right now, I need to focus on getting in the school first. I can't fuck up the grammar and vocabulary section of the SAT. Imagine if I do?! Oh my fucking god. I will cry my ass off. LOL... Enough about the SATs. I need a break from thinking about it. I'm leaving in 50 mins. I haven't showered... I don't think I will anymore. LOL I'll just wash up or something. Everything I need is in my bag, so I'm good to go. I feel excited and scared at the same time which is normal.

Right now, I'm just blogging, talking to Jaya, and listening to music. I need to sooth my mind with music. lol
Song currently playing: Nine In The Afternoon by Panic At the Disco.

No comments: