I feel my anger creeping in my veins. I want to jump out a window and just see what the hell will happen. Just for the kicks of it. I don't know what the fuck to do anymore. I really don't.
I need food again. I want to eat this away. Ugh.
So much for me being in a good about my newest work. FUCK. My thunder was taken away once again by something stupid. I can't take this anymore. I hate fighting! I will fight for a good cause but to fight over a dumb ass mistake that could have been avoided? COME ON. I'm getting to damn old for this shit (yeah, that's coming from a damn 17 year old). I feel like my heart can't catch a damn break sometimes but heck, I'm going to get through this because I know I can. I've done it before, I can do it again.I want to let this out but I won't because it's going to explode in my face again. Control your anger. Control your anger. Yes.
Things happen you know? Just learn how to deal with it. Life doesn't stop and wait for you. It keeps going.
No comments:
Post a Comment