7.11.10

People. Humanity. Downslides. Determined.

I hate it when other people get the credit you work for and I don't mean projects or school work. I'm talking about life. You help someone but in the end, someone else takes that away from you. It takes a few moments for someone to see what you have been trying to tell them all along and they talk about the same thing with someone else... and it hits them like a bullet.
People only want to see what they want to see. I think that's the exhausting part in my end. I work so hard for so many things but other people steal my glory moments away. I wish people gave me more credit. I wish people really listened to me more. I'm not some stupid ass teenager. I'm really not. I know that because I have proven to myself what I am capable of doing.

I just don't understand why these painful crap happens to me all the damn time. It's so tiring. I talk about my passions but no one listens. They talk about their passions and I listen. They think just because I'm not interested in something... I won't understand it. Who do you think I am? Some selfish bastard? Of course not. Especially with the people I love and care for? I would give so much to them and I know do. I give so much that sometimes at the end, i don't get anything in return. Not even a thank you. A thank you is okay for me. I will accept that because it's the kind of gesture I need.

Another problem about people only seeing what they want to see... they only see the people they care for. They don't see other people's talents just because one, they don't know the person and two, they don't care about other people but themselves and who matters to them. That's wrong. Weren't we all taught how to be compassionate? Isn't that part of being human?

My girlfriend is talking to me about photography so it gave me the urge to share my best friend's photos that have struck me in the past.
Photo taken by Robotofry
This photo was taken by my best firend and she's one of those people I'm talking about. Who never gets good enough credit for the things she does, simply because she remains humble. That is why my friends and I praise her for her works because i have never in my life seen an artwork by this girl that was never passionate. Look at that photo. That is one of the photos i absolutely adore (that is by her). Look at the expression of the boy. The colors in his hand. The determination to reach. The craving to reach out. It gives me so much meaning and it proves to me that my best friend is just as talented as any other photographer who is given credit. I feel like she's one of the people that needs to be given credit for all the hard work. It's hard work to capture ONE shot. So imagine what it took to come up with this simple yet powerful photo?

There are so many people out there who can give you answers, directly or indirectly. It just takes us to see it. Sadly, a lot of people are selfish and conceited. I'm not giving up though. I believe there are people out there who understand where I'm coming from. I believe someone will read this and be touched by it. I believe that someone's heart will change by reading this entry. I know one day people will see the determination other people give to what they do.


No comments: