27.11.10

Personal Entries #4

You know what, sometimes, things are too heavy... or do I just get sucked in? I'm running out of words and actions for particular moments and events in my life. Sometimes, I get lost in them but I know I have to get back up.
I'm listening to Clumsy by Our Lady Peace because Carms is listening to it and the lyrics are hitting me right now.
There's nothing strange about this
You need to know your friends, you need to know that
I'll be waving my hand watching you drown
Watching you scream quiet or loud
And maybe you should sleep
And maybe you just need a friend
As clumsy as you've been
There's no one laughing
You will be safe in here
That makes more sense than you know. That, right there, is love and friendship. I believe that you fall with the people you love because they need to know that someone cries with them but I also believe you're the reason why they get back up. You need to use them... because they are a source and strength. Yes, it's up to you but that's the bigger picture. You need to look at the details. You're safe with the people you trust and the people who understand you. You need them and you should depend on them because you will find some answers. It's always there.

You need to understand
There's nothing fake about this
You need to let me in, I'm watching you, and
I'll be waving my hand watching you drown
Watching you scream, no one's around
And maybe you should sleep
And maybe you just need a friend
As clumsy as you've been
There's no one laughing
You will be safe in here

You need to let people in. Someone understands what you're going through. No one is laughing at you. Your problems and everything else that brings you down, someone will catch you. They won't catch you all the time but allow them to catch you when you need it. They won't save you completely but they can save a part of you.  

No comments: