16.11.10

Please...

You have no idea what's going on. Are you giving up or have you already given up? What can I do to help you? What can I do convince you to keep going?

There's a point where I can just sit and talk people through this but there also comes a point where I can't because things just keep getting worse and worse. You're in a bad state of mind and that's when I start worrying. You're my friend and I hope I can do more but I'm so limited at this point. Your problems are too big... I just told that to our common friend. Your damn problems are too big now and it's affecting your mental and emotional state. You don't even see it but we all do. We all fucking do. I know you're strong enough to fight this, you just need to know that you can do it. You just need to let out all that anger you're keeping inside.

I know you feel trapped. I know your more trapped than anyone I know. You're like me... a wild spirit, a creative soul, you seek adventure and flight but you can't do any of that. You're stopped because of so many exterior shit. I know it's hard... I know you don't know what to do anymore... you don't deserve any of it but  you have to fight it. You have to fight.... You just have to.

I WISH MORE PEOPLE CARED. I WISH MORE PEOPLE KNEW YOUR TRUTH AND STORY. PEOPLE ARE PSYCHOPATHS. Other people are psychopaths... you're not a psychopath... it may seem that way for other people but you're not. You need so much more at this point... but you stay away from everyone! You keep yourself in your room, doing nothing. What is that going to do?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GOING TO DO FOR YOU? Oh right, because you can't go out. Your parents need to let you go. Your parents need to see what's happening to you. I can't fucking listen to you talk about... those things... those certain things. IT'S NOT NORMAL... the funny part is... I know you mean it. I know you fucking mean it...


Get help... please. We're here for you... just let us in.

No comments: