I'm sick and tired of stupid teenagers.
I'm SO SICK of immature adults.
I'm hate people who complain way too much.
I hate it when people laugh at things that aren't funny.
I hate people will a stupid sense of humour.
I am angry at parents who beat up their children.
I hate people who are against adoption.
I DO NOT AGREE WITH ABORTION.
I hate talking to people who give you lame ass replies.
I do not appreciate people who 'go with the flow'.
Mainstream Tumblr is PATHETIC.
I know for sure that people who do not read are stupid.
I hate lazy people.
I hate people that think they know everything.
I want to punch people who cheat on their partners.
I do not agree with divorce (why would you marry someone you don't understand?!)
I hate people who use their sicknesses against the everyone/world.
I hate it when people TRY TO HARD.
I do not like a lot of teenage girls, they are the epitome of exaggeration and stupidity.
I find people with no talent really boring.
I hate people who allow peer pressure to get to them.
I believe Serial Killers have great minds.
I believe the 21st century is one big shithole.
I hate HOLLYWOOD MOVIES and i hate stupid american tv shows with pathetic racist humour.
disclaimer: I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE RAISE MY CHILDREN IN AMERICA.
No comments:
Post a Comment