26.11.10

/rant

I'm keeping a lot of stuff in right now and I'm just waiting for the ticker to hit "blow up time".
My emotions are bubbling up inside right now but not enough for me to lose my temper. So, right now, I'm cool but in a while, I'm going to get hell fucking pissed and I'm just waiting... I'm waiting.

I'm telling you that I do not want to talk to you about it through text because I am not going to waste my fucking time telling you text! You really think I'm stupid enough to talk to you about something this serious through text?! Hell no. I have balls to confront you. I'm not scared of you and you tell me I have no reason to be mad? You really don't see it eh? Well, that's not my fault. I have a huge reason to be fucking pissed right now. S

Some people are so goddamn... yes. I'm not saying it here because it will be obvious who I'm pissed at right now. So, i'm stopping this rant and moving on to something worth thinking about.

No comments: