23.11.10

/ugh

I hate it when this happens. It's so damn awkward and I don't know what the fuck to do. We're supposed to be a couple but we can't push these kinds of things away? I don't get it. It's not like I purposely hurt you. I didn't even know you thought that so you expect me to just take it calmly? I offer to call you to help you out and you tell me you don't know if you want me to call or not? How the hell should I know what to do? I'm not some mind reader.
I just don't like this. I fucking hate it. These are the unnecessary bullshit that comes around that we both do not need. When it happens, I try to understand you but then you end up being the cold one. I don't mean to sound like I'm pushing you away or anything but yeah, you always say I forget about the time difference so when I ask you to sleep, I'm just thinking about your health but of course, I end up being the shitass fucker for trying to make a nice gesture and thinking about your well-being.
I really hate this.

No comments: