I was rushed to the E.R. last night because I had a really bad attack. I hate that every time I get attacks like this, I think I'm going to die. You can't blame me for that. Fear rushes into my head because I don't know when my heart is just going to stop. I always pass out and when you close your eyes, the last thing you see is light so, things really fuck with your head (if you know what I mean). I'm better now though. I can sit up now but I can't walk around yet. My body is still numb and healing from the shock I received throughout the night and day.
So, right now, I'm back to wearing my oxygen mask and my sterilized room. I don't like it but heck, it helps me out. I guess I'm stuck in bed for a few days. I was supposed to try out my new job in American Apparel but... I guess that's not happening. I guess I'm not ready to go out and work on a 9-5 job. /sigh. It's okay though, at least I'm still here. Nothing bad happened to me (THANK GOD!). I just went through a shit load of shots and tests and shit like that. :|
No comments:
Post a Comment