One of my friends messaged me a little over an hour ago (while I was playing Call of Duty) and she said, and i quote, "hi...i know this is crazy & it might change our friendship, but i really like you. i know you have a gf so i'm stepping over the line here but i needed to let it out because it is worrying me." then she went offline before I could reply.
She might read this actually but that's why I'm not mentioning her name.
I just want to say that I don't understand why girls bother telling me seriously. I feel like I will end up hurting them which puts me on the spot, you know? It does change our relationship... and i don't want to lose friends just because of that but I end up being the asshole because I "blew them off". I have a girlfriend and let's say I'm single, what if I'm not interested? I'm supposed to date them even if I don't like them? Isn't that more painful. I don't mind being 'set up' but to date a friend who I don't have feelings for? THAT is mean and I'm not going to do that. I may seem like a prick sometimes but not to my friends. I cherish my friends and I'm not going to go there... I make mistakes but hell, I'm not going to fuck over a friendship with something like that...
No comments:
Post a Comment