15.12.10

MY TOP 10 AFFORDABLE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST 2010 (in order):

1. DJ HERO 2 - Ps3
(i really want this... because my dj hero 1 is over used and almost broken. i'm already spending a lot of my family and friends so i'm waiting for someone to give this to me. i asked my brothers and they all got me something already... /sigh. lol this is #1 on my wish list because... i really want dj hero 2. fuck.)
2. Guitar Hero: Warrior of Rock - Ps3
(i was going to get this before but I ended up buying something else that I needed. Soooo i'm going to ask this for Christmas. lol there's no harm into putting this on my wishlist. It's okay to wish. I'm a guitar hero maniac and this is one game I am never going to get sick of. I still plug in my playstation 2 to play guitar hero 1 - guitar hero legend of rock. lol so this is an awesome gift.)
 3. Tony Hawk: SHRED - Ps3
(a lot of people don't like this game but i do. lol i like trying out new stuff and i didn't get the chance to buy this. lol sooo i am wishing for it)
4.  Marc Ecko Halo 3 Hoodie
(oh my fucking god, i really want this... ugh. i fucking want this. I'm a halo freak... i need this. lol halo 3 isn't my FAVORITE but it's STILL halo... IT'S HALO. omg... halo... and it's a hoodie... and it's by marc ecko... fucking hell)
5. Nike SB Buzz Lightyear Backpack 
(holy mother of everything awesome and beautiful. This backpack blew my mind. I WANT THIS SO FUCKING BAD!!!! omg... and it's by nike so i'm suuuure it's of good quality. holy crap! LOOK AT IT... and the colors... and it's a SB backpack! just what I need right?! Perfect gift for some dorky loser like me! LOL) 
6. 59fifty Caps: Star Wars Edition
(OH MY GOD!!!! if you know me any better this is just FUCKING PERFECT. everyone fucking knows that i collect these caps... now there's a star wars edition?! WTF. I NEED THESE CAPS. or at least one of them because yeah, one is quite pricey. BUT STILL. UGH. fucking hell. these are so damn awesome. :O i'll wear it with my storm trooper ecko hoodie?! and adiddas darth vader shoes?! HELLO! PERFECTO!)
7. Zippo: Rawr!
(zippo = reece. dinosaur = reece. FUUUCK! ADD THAT TOGETHER?! omfg.... ugh ugh ugh.) 
8. Nintendo DSi XL
(yeah so mine broke because i used it too much... lol so i need a new one. my friends and i all want RED nintendo DSi's. lol don't ask why. we're weird like that but yeah this has got to be in my wishlist!) 
9. KOOSH BALL 
(now get this, I WANT A DAMN FUCKING KOOSH BALL BUT... it has to be the french flag colors. LOL i don't want those colorful ones. I want this one. THIS ONE.) 
10. Buzz Lightyear and Woody by Mattel 
(dont ask why... if you know me any better toy story is my favorite cartoon of all time. i've loved buzz lightyear and woody since i was a toddler. my 7th birthday party's theme was toy story... lol) 


No comments: