2.12.10

Robotofry's contribution to this world is fantastic.



My best friend, Carms, wrote this in her blog and I want to post this here to show how awesome she is. I'm so proud of her for writing this. She's been having a hard time with her life but reading this gives me so much hope for her and I would love every insecure girl in this planet to read this. This is very inspirational. 

I’M GOING TO OWN THE NIGHT. I’M A FIREWORK. I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT I’M WORTH. I’M GOING TO LET MY COLORS BURST.
There’s still a chance for me because I have a spark in me that I need to ignite. I need to let it shine. I’m original and i cannot be replaced. My heart will glow like a lightning bolt.
I’m brighter than the moon. It’s inside me and I will let it through.
This is so trueee. I believe that i’m epic. I believe im damn worth it and I really actually do believe that. I know im not some worthless piece of shit. i’m so much more than that. people may not see it but hell no, i am. i can prove it because i have a damn brain and my mind works like magic. from the scripts i come up with, from the music i understand and dissect, from the things i can illustrate, from the books i read, from my wild imagination where i can make millions of different magical lands and creatures, from the friends i’m close to, from the posters i put up in my wall, from the photos i can take, from the dogs i own, SO MANY THINGS PROVES IM DAMN WORTH IT. I have it in me and yes, it’s time to ignite it. it’s time to realize that even if i’m stuck in this rut, i’m still damn worth it. i have so much in me. i have so much PASSION in me… goddamnit, SO MUCH. this is the part i need to let out. i’m actually very proud of myself because i have come so far. compared to who i was before… i’m so much better now. i need to see that. i need to understand that i’m good enough. THE HECK, I AM GOOD ENOUGH. FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO DON’T THINK SO. they can say whatever they want but I KNOW i’m good enough for this world. hell yah, i’m not perfect and i’m not the sexiest girl in this planet. i’m fat and dark, i have braces, i don’t comb my hair, i don’t wear dresses, i’m messy, and i’m a major dorkaholic. BUT SO WHAT. that’s who i am and who said just because i’m not the “typical” cutiepie girl i can’t be proud of myself. i seriously dont’ give a rat’s ass about the people who judge me for my appearance because MY MIND…. my damn fucking mind is pure gold. I will go far one day. i know it because i have that confidence and i have a heart. i have a damn heart!!!! i care, love, and hope for others and myself. it’s a start. i just know it. i might not know where i stand in this planet yet but i know that one day, i will know. i know that i’m a good and great human being. i do my part for this world and i dont care if people see it or not because the people who matter to me do see it. they know my power and they know how focused i am when it comes to the things i’m passionate about.
so… yes, i’m a damn firework.

No comments: