18.12.10

This made me cry so much...

"I HAVEN’T BEEN HAPPY IN SO FUCKING LONG. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW FUCKING MISERABLE I AM. I’M SO FUCKING SAD THAT YOU DON’T SEE HOW MUCH I’M FUCKING HURTING AND DYING INSIDE. I’M SO FUCKING SAD BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS HOW MUCH PAIN I GO THROUGH EVERYDAY BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING LOST. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I’M THE STUPID AND DANGEROUS ONE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE ME LOOK LIKE IM THE MEAN ONE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE JUDGE ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I’M NOT GOOD ENOUGH? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE FEEL LIKE I’M UGLY? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE ME FEEL DIFFERENT?! FUCK THIS SHIT. THIS IS WHO I AM. THIS IS WHO I FUCKING AM…. why can’t you see what’s inside of me…? why can’t people see what i’m made of? must they always judge me and make me feel worthless and unimportant. people call me mean… THEY’RE THE MEAN ONES. THEY ARE SO FUCKING MEAN TO ME… i’m sorry i dropped out of school, i’m sorry i can’t do anything but art, i’m sorry i can’t attend some really good college like ateneo or up, i’m sorry i have public speaking skills, i’m sorry i’m not hot like a model, i’m sorry i dont’ wear make up or girly clothes, i’m sorry i dont brush my hair, i’m sorry i didn’t graduate high school as a top student, i’m sorry i don’t have a job.
BUT FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. I HAVE A FUCKING HEART AND MIND. one day, i promise you, ONE DAY, i will fight all of you. I WILL FIGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I’M NOT WORTHLESS AND I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO GIVE.
I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO GIVE… you just make me feel like i can’t be who i am and be happy. FUCK YOU. i dont fucking care who you are. i don’t care if you’re the “nicest person” in this planet. ONE DAY I WILL SHOW YOU WHO THE FUCK I AM. i will break free."

I believe in you. I really do... You will make it... I know you will. I wish I knew what to do to help you. I really do.
but for now, please hang on... please...

No comments: