2.1.11

Change.

I just read an entry and I feel like I need to reply here.
We all have those moments when we don’t feel good about ourselves but there are the rare kinds of people who really dwell in those moments and it takes over completely. I have to admit, I’m one of those people.
I’ve been searching for people who could understand the fear and shame of being who they are. The real meaning of fear and shame okay? not just those who think there is something wrong with them. The ones that are actually slapped in the face everyday of what they have become of things they just shouldn’t have done in the past.
The best part of being someone like this is when we finally realize what is happening, we try to make the change and because of that, the meaning of life just suddenly hits us and BAM, that’s it… we’re feeling so many things at one time and it’s overwhelming.
Change… such a BIG WORD for something that’s just composed of 6 letters. The 6 letters that people don’t fucking see as much as they should and how much that word IS everything it says it is.
Next part that I need to say is that, people will always be assholes. Even the nicest people can be assholes but what’s nice about people is that… THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HEAR YOU OUT AND GIVE YOU/TELL YOU WHAT YOU REALLY NEED.Not just some bullshit reply. You just have to find them and they will help you. I’m not talking about doctors like psychologists or psychiatrists… i’m talking about the real people… the real people who will listen to you and not make you stop crying but cry with you. the people who will not push you away when you tell them about real life problems. they’re out there. I know they are because I’ve found a few and I would love it if i were able to help someone. a pay it forward to what my friends have given to me.

No comments: