![]() |
| This is such a beautiful photo. Kudos to the photographer. I find this photo so inspirational. |
In the car, I was having a conversation with my brothers (Ben and Tuck) about my life. AGAIN. I'm not complaining though because it always helps me. ANYWAY, we talked about what to do about my life and how to set my boundaries with society. Especially when it comes to the internet. I do understand their points and this is the time I have to watch out for myself because the internet is pretty brutal. My brothers made it pretty clear (again) that people have no business about my life and what we do. We're very private people and we were raised in a society of privacy. I have to respect that even if I don't want to. I have to control my urges and temper when it comes to this. I do not want to give my family reasons not to trust me again. I do not want to upset anyone in my family again. I will prioritize my family over my own comfort because... well, that's just an issue of sacrifice.
I posted that photo because it inspires me to reach for the sky and never back down. It gives me a glimpse of what I should be feeling and nothing should stop me from getting there. Reach for the sky, Reece. You can do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment