30.8.11

SCENES: 20 Dollar Nose Bleed - Fall Out Boy

[Have you ever wanted to disappear? And join a monastery, go out and preach on Manic Street? Who will I be when I wake up next to a stranger on a passenger plane? (Passenger plane)] I'm closing the door to my apartment and I'm leaving my building. I'm going down the steps and kind of running. I look a little angry and sad, but later, I look straight up and grin, giving off the "Whatever, fuck this" look.

[Permanent jet lag. Please take me back. Please take me back] I'm out of my apartment and walking down the street, where I kick a trash can and it topples over.

[I'm a stray dog sick. Please let me in. The mad key's tripping singing vows before we exchange smoke rings.] I keep walking down the street and I see a man wearing a hat that I like. So, I walk past him and take his hat from his head. I look back at him and smile at him.

[Give me a pen] I run away with the hat.

[Call me, Mr. Benzedrine, but don't let the doctor in I wanna blow off steam] 2 of my best friends (Tom and Seth) see me running past them (they're sitting in a cafe) and they run off with me.

[Call me, Mr. Benzedrine, but don't let the doctor. Don't let the doctor in] We keep running and we're laughing, passing the hat to each other as we run through city streets. We stop in front of a bar.

[It feels like fourteen carats but no clarity. When I look at the man who would be king (The man who would be king) goes to the desert. The same war his dad rehearsed, comes back with flags on coffins and says "We won, oh we won."]
I'm walking through the bar and going to a table at the end of the room, where my other friends are (Luc, Nick, Frankie, Yanna, Carla, Raine). I get to the table and I greet everyone. A waiter puts down a tray of beers on our table and we all grab one. We start drinking and when the "we won, oh, we won" part of the song comes in, I stand on top of the table and I raise my beer and sings "We Won, Oh, We Won!"

[Permanent jet lag. Please take me back. Please take me back. I'm a stray dog sick. Please let me in. The mad key's tripping singing vows before we exchange smoke rings. Give me a pen.] Luc pulls me off the table and I'm laughing. We all drink from our bottles at the same time and stand up at the same time to leave. I place money down the table. We exit the bar and Ben pulls up with his SUV. We all get in and we drive away.

[Call me, Mr. Benzedrine, but don't let the doctor in I wanna blow off steam. Call me, Mr. Benzedrine, but don't let the doctor. Don't let the doctor in. + Instrumental part] It's night now. We're all in the car and the windows are down. Some of us are smoking (of course, I'm smoking) and we're driving on an open highway going to where ever. We end up in an open field, and when the car stops, we all run out of the car laughing and pushing each other. Other cars pull up behind us and more of my close friends get out of their cars. We all greet each other and grab beers from coolers. During the instrumental part, all of us climb to the hoods of our cars.

[Ba ba ba ba benzedrine. Bla bla bla benzedrine. Ba ba ba ba ba benzedrine ah.]
All of us are on top of the hoods of our cars. We raise our hands in the air and start clapping all together. The stars are out in the sky and we're singing to the skies and to each other.

[Only one book really matters. The rest of the proof is on the television]
We're all walking down a road.

[Call me, Mr. Benzedrine, but don't let the doctor in I wanna blow off steam. Call me, Mr. Benzedrine, but don't let the doctor. Don't let the doctor in.] Flashbacks on fast forward and montage: The whole day from the start and why I needed to get away. I'm flipping out in my apartment and I'm throwing things on the wall. I'm trying to hold the door closed because a monster from inside my bedroom is trying to get me and other monsters are coming out from the walls behind him. I'm able to lock the door and I fall on my back. I'm looking at the door and the monsters are trying to get through. I stand up and crack my neck. I grab my jacket and walk out of my apartment.

[Have you ever wanted to disappear?] I close my apartment door (replay of what happened in the beginning)

---Reece + Carms came up with this for fun

No comments: