17.1.12
Is it so hard for you to see that I'm miserable? I'm actually miserable from every aspect of my life and I'm sitting here thinking how can anyone pull themselves together when they are at this point in their life where they just don't feel or see the need to go on? I'm so tired. You say you're tired too, but some (take note: I said some) of the things you go through are just what people go through in school and work. You will never get away from those things because that is your responsibility as a student and child. It is what you need to go through to prepare yourself for the future. You can complain all you want, but at the end of the day, it's what you want and need. It's something that YOU NEED to go through because it shapes you into who you are supposed to be in the professional world. I hope you listen to me and see where I'm coming from. I already tell you that you're the only person in this world who can make your life better, but you're so focused on how you want things to go your way. You're so obsessed with knowing everything, and that's not entirely a bad thing, but it becomes bad when you push and push yourself over the edge. No one in this world is telling you what to do exactly. People are merely telling you or rather, helping you, get to where you need to be the best way possible. It's because people see that you're not living or loving yourself the way a happy person should, so the people who love you have every right to help you get there. Everyone deserves to be happy. You deserve to be happy and how is that a bad thing? I have so many things to explain and tell you but you forget. You forget your place in this world and you need to open your heart and eyes. You're never going to get to where you want to be if you don't do that. It's about time you correct your mistakes and you finally see that you fucked up your past and this is life telling you to fix it. If you refuse to fix it, then you will never be happy. You will never get what you truly want by the end of your life. You will notice that you accomplished what you focused on, but lost everything else along the way. I hope you don't see that when you already lose everything. I don't want you to lose everything because I know who you are and it worries me how you will handle that reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment