10.11.10

...and he's singing again!

I'm waiting for the household to wake up so I could have my breakfast. I fell asleep too early last night. I feel a little bad because I fell asleep on my girlfriend while texting her. I guess I really was tired and I was just fighting it because she and I were having intense conversations about our relationship. Lesson learned, never lay down and rest your eyes when you're dead ass tired because you will fall asleep. lol Ugh. I haven't replied to her though, because I'm PRAYING she's still sleeping. :P She needs it. She had a long day yesterday.

Anyways, I woke up in the best mood. I haven't felt this in a long time actually. It's when you open your eyes and you look out the window and seeing the sun shine in through your window makes you smile. You look up in the ceiling and you're still smiling even if there's no reason to smile. It feels great and I feel like can rule the world today. :)

So, this is how it feels to be in a mature type of relationship. Things make sense now. This is how it feels to be in love with someone who knows how to think and react. It feels good. I've been in love before but... this time around... I'm not the only one working on this relationship. I'm not the only one feeling how intense, exciting, and mind-blowing this relationship actually is. I'm not the only one who has something to say. I'm not the only one who is taking the relationship seriously. I can't get enough of her. What is this?! LOL. I've been on a love-high since yesterday!!! lol

"If you're down I'll convert you with a missionary zeal and guard your heart with a mercenary cool and if you're drained I will fill you up with my love until you know the glory of an other-worldly fool."

No comments: