9.11.10

I'm in love.

I'm singing love songs, once again. My heart is beating again. This love, I can't let go. When it's just you and I, we bring out a world of our own. A world where our hearts meet and the distance doesn't matter. The distance disappears into our night and at that moment, we have each other. You hold my heart and I hold yours. I place your heart beside mine because that's where it belongs. This feeling is overwhelming but it's everything I've wanted and needed. Have I finally won? Do I actually have everything I want? She loves me. I love her. The end is gone because in our story there is no end. This will last forever. I don't know what my life would be like today if you weren't in it. We wonder what our lives would be like if we never met... our lives would go on but I don't think God would have allowed me anyway... to live my life without giving me someone like you. He knows I need someone like you. He knows I gain my strength from your love. I find hope in your love.

You are my security blanket at night. You're the flame that keeps my wick burning. You're my display of fireworks. You're my passion and my dreams. You're my everything.

No comments: