I had the best dream.... I woke up as if I were floating in the clouds and my heart felt so light. I wish I had dreams like that every night and I woke up feeling this way every day!
So this is what happened in my dream.
I was lying awake in bed and I was looking out the window then i heard kids laughing then all of a sudden these 3 little kids came in the room and jumped into bed with me. 2 boys and 1 girl. The girl was the eldest. The girl tucked herself under the covers and the 2 boys jumped on me but I caught the youngest one before he fell on me. They we're laughing and ugh, i swear, best sound in the world. then I was dressing up and putting on my tie, from my closet mirror I saw one of my sons just sitting on the stool watching me lol. I said something but I don't remember what... but he laughed and said "what are you talking about dad?!" then he laughed some more and almost fell off the stool but i caught him before he fell off. LOLLL I went downstairs and saw Jaya in the kitchen cooking something and I had my son walking beside me. The 2 other kids were sitting in the table, the girl was writing something and my son was playing with a psp. I walked over to Jaya and kissed her forehead. I was telling her something but I don't remember what.... ugh. then i remember grabbing a bowl from the cupboard, sitting down on the table, grabbing a box of cereal, pouring it into the bowl, and eating but the funny part was, I sat beside my other son and watched him play his game. It was some racing game and I was telling him what to do cos he was doing it all wrong then he got mad at me and told me to go away. lolll then I remember Jaya snapping at me, telling me to leave the kid alone then telling him he's not supposed to be playing video games at the table. lol so i grabbed the psp from my kid and said something like "you heard your mom!" then i left for work or something. next thing I know i'm picking up the kids from school and whoa, the school looked really fancy. I saw my kids running to the car in their uniforms and I found that so damn cute! My daughter sat in front while the 2 boys sat at the back. I asked them if they wanted to grab some pizza. We were seated at this diner and I was having late lunch with my kids. We were telling stories about this knight fighting a dragon and we were getting really into it until my cell phone rang and it was Jaya. I picked it up and told her I was having pizza with the kids. She SORT OF got mad at me for not inviting her cos she was all alone at home and she just got back from work. So, I rushed the late lunch and went home. I got home and Jaya was walking down the stairs, cursing me with her eyes and I just gave her a guilty smile but the kids ran to her and hugged her really tight. Then one of my sons started telling her about the story we made up when we were at the diner. Next thing, it's night and I'm checking if all the door in the house were locked. I checked up on the 3 kids and kissed them goodnight. I went inside my room and saw Jaya already asleep with a book in her hand. I took the book and placed it on the table. I got into bed and hugged her. I fell asleep. I woke up from my dream and i had the biggest smile on my face and my heart felt so light... ugh, best dream ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment