"We don’t live in a world of delusion anymore. We’ve grown to be adults from the dreamers we once were. We don’t take each other for granted. We don’t cry over things we can control. We’re 2 out of 6 billion people who can fight. That has to say something. I’m not going to leave you and you’re not going to leave me. That’s part of this contract."
-Carms Rodrigo
This is so damn inspiring, I can't even think straight because this is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard/read my best friend say in the years I have known her. She said this to my other best friend, Dans and... wow... I am in awe because of the inspiration these two have given me. There is hope. There is hope in this world... People will kind words, love, and hope exist and I have full proof of it. I really do. This is quite epic for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment