Here I am, confined in the hospital, 4 days before Christmas celebration.
I suffered a case of heart failure a year ago where I went through a risky operation aaand it's been a year and 1 month since that operation... I survived a whole year but now I'm back to my symptoms and I'm about to have my extensive check-up.
I know I'm going to survive this again. I know I can do it. I'm not going to give up on myself and my loved ones. I said this before and I feel the need to say it again, the only reason why I fight and do everything and anything to get through this is because of love. Love gives me the strength. It's the reminder I have, wherein I know I can get through this with just the fact that I have people who love me and their love pushes me into surviving this. The pain is just a test and it won't bring me down. I sacrifice every chest pain for my loved ones. You guys give me everything I need to fight this. You believe in me and you love me. What more do I need? Thank you for being in my life. I will fight this for you.
-R.
No comments:
Post a Comment