8.12.10

Random Thoughts #2

I have a certain addiction to All American Rejects, Dashboard Confessional, and Simple Plan. 
I don't consider myself a fan but I can listen to their songs for hours and I memorize most of their songs... lol but I'm not a fan. I don't love them but I am addicted to their music. LOL Does that even make sense?! For me it does... I don't go around telling people I love those bands and I they're not even part of my favorite bands list but whenever I listen to their music, I can't change it. LOL I always end up finishing the song and singing along. ESPECIALLY DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL... they're songs are so damn fucking addicting. I love their songs but to actually acknowledge them as a favorite band? Nah.

This is just a random thought. LOL because I was just listening to Dashboard Confessional and that thought passed by. :P

No comments: