8.12.10

"You know that she didn't get any time interval between her relationship with ____ and her relationship with you, right?" 

Now I feel like a damn king. Thank you. THANK YOU. i swear, if this happened because you opened a folder full of photos of you and your ex-boyfriend i'm gonna kill myself. if it's not then you're keeping shit from me again and i'm supposed to not feel right?! UGH. I WANT TO RIP MY SKIN OFF AND JUST DIE RIGHT NOW. I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS FIGHTING AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS. I FUCKING HATE IT. I WAITED ALL DAY TO TALK TO YOU. YOU DIDNT FUCKING TALK TO ME COS YOU NEEDED TO LET STUFF OUT SO I LET YOU. THEN YOU COME AROUND TELLING ME YOU'RE OKAY AND THEN THIS HAPPENS?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!
WHAT. 
THE.
FUCK.
IS.
THIS?
JUST FUCKING KILL ME.

No comments: