I don't believe music as much as I used to. I believe in it for myself but for the rest of the world, it really doesn't do anything.
I don't believe in social movements anymore because people don't know how to listen.
I don't believe in miracles because people have to start it themselves for a miracle to even happen. No miracle happens if you just sit and wait for a change.
Changing one's self i the most difficult journey a man will go through but the minute a youth member feels difficulty, they back down. They don't even fight. They think being angry and complaining is a way to revolt. They think disrespect and feeding emotions or RATHER, keeping everything in and not speaking up is the definition to 'fight'. I'm sorry to break it to you but you're full of shit.
It's the dawn of a new year, 2011. Every young person in this planet says "i will own 2011" or "2011 will be my bitch". Alright, let me ask you, how are you planning on "owning" 2011. What are you going to do that's different? You don't even know what's going to happen. You can guess but does that mean it will happen? What if something you never expected happens, what are you going to do? Do you even have the right mindset? You don't even know what you're doing? You think you do but you see, that's the problem with people from my generation. We think we're all that. The only reason why you feel you have nothing is because you have EVERYTHING. You have nothing because you allow media and society control your thoughts and hearts. Is that right? You think media knows shit? Do you think society has the right to control who you ought to be?
No comments:
Post a Comment