Right at this moment, 10:31am, i’m in the Bienvenue à l’Hôpital Américain de Paris. I’m diagnosed with a certain heart disease and i’m being told that I might not have much time left. I had a heart transplant exactly 9 months ago but for some reason, my heart decided to act up again and there’s not much the doctors can do at this point. Despite the weakness in my heart, it’s only weak physically but this heart of mine, remains alive and strong because of one thing and that’s love.
Love is the greatest gift anyone can receive. It’s what makes a person come alive and at the same time it can make someone fall. It’s the strongest emotion to the point it can change/save a life and give hope. Love isn’t just a feeling, it’s so much more than that and people have to know that love is a purpose. Love is committing to another person’s life. Love can heal. Love can open your eyes. Love makes a person’s soul be everything that it can be. At this certain moment in my life, I have realized that I was loved by my friends, my lover, and my family and that’s all I need to know. They did the best that they can and it saved me the pain. I don’t feel pain in my heart today because of the love that was given to me by the most important people in my life and i will forever be grateful for that. It changed me, and i’m going to leave this earth knowing that I was loved and that love made me smile every day and again, saved my life.
Thank you
love, you were great and keep doing what you do because you’re the strongest weapon against pain and suffering.
No comments:
Post a Comment