30.8.11

@11:51pm: About to head to bed

I spent an hour sitting on the floor of my bathroom, writing in my journal, and listening to music on my iPod. I usually do that and lock my door so, no one bothers me. I didn't feel the need to see anyone. I felt the need to be alone and write the thoughts in my head. After an hour of writing and thinking, my head, neck and back started to hurt. I knew I had to stop. I finally put my pen down and stood up from the floor. So many things entered my head in one hour and i feel the weight on my body. I really need to stop doing that. It's a release, but if i don't pace myself, it becomes a little problem... aaaand I did that a while ago. /sigh.

I'm back on my computer, typing up the soulful, yet failed attempt to express my inner thoughts and emotions. I don't understand why I dwell on certain things. I don't know why it's so easy for me to wallow and sink in my past and present. You know what is funny? I can let go of things. I can even handle my own issues pretty well, but when I start to fall deep in my psychotic trance of useless thoughts... fuck, I really go down. In fact, I go straight to hell. Nice eh?

Time to stop this shit. I need to get to bed. I need to sleep. These past few days have been so difficult, but I'm fighting it. I really am. At least I'm trying right? Yeah.

No comments: