 |
| one of the truths of life |
I can't even tell you how true this is. I really believe in this and it's proven to be correct so many times. People think these pains that we get in a daily bases are reasons for us to be weak and to give in to every temptation of negativity. Well, I'm sorry to break this to you, but that's bullshit. The reason why we have these pains is a test. It's a test that was given to us because in the long run, our patience and commitment to get through our difficult is what gives us the answers. We never know our futures, neither do we know exactly what is happening in the present, so these pains teach us to get through it. Life gets harder. We receive more responsibilities. We face more issues and problems. Who said you're never going to feel pain again? You'll feel it all your lives and only the ones who understand that image are the ones who will end up feeling fulfilled and contented with their lives. I believe I'm going to be one of those people. I said that because I can be it. I want to be that person. I want to die knowing that I did everything I can to be proud of my life. One day, I'm going to close my eyes for the last time, and as I close my eyes, I will be able to say that I won at life.
No comments:
Post a Comment