29.8.11



I look back and I see the days that passed. I see the boy, that became a man. I see the lonely fighter, that became a leader. I see the one who failed after many attempts, but stood up and finally gained his glory. I always say that every hero has his weakness and flaws. He also holds his secrets. The secrets that made him the man that he is today. That specific hero looks back and sees this whole life, The life that didn't make sense (it still doesn't), but it's better than what he hoped for. I'm starting to say goodbye to my friends, who I will see again soon. I'm starting to accept that I will have to stand up on my own now. I know that I have to face my responsibilities to be able to achieve my goals. No man is an island, that is quite true, but sometimes, he needs to stand alone to see what he is capable of doing. His friends will always be there, but not the same way as before. They will always watch out for him, but it's time he watches out for himself and he figures out exactly what he's made for.

The world may not quite understand where I'm coming from at this point, but I can say that I've done through enough. My days are counted (more than you think). My nights are watched over, but still being toyed with. My life is still a game that has no ending. Even if all those are present, it shouldn't stop me from getting where I need to be. I said I've gone through enough, and I have. I really have. I've gone through the metaphorical meanings of raging seas and disastrous earthquakes. I've fought my way through it, even if I fell down. I'm saying goodbye to this life, and welcoming the next. My arms aren't open wide yet... but it will be.

No comments: