Am just being paranoid? I feel like you're being distant with me. I feel like you can't hold conversations with me anymore. I don't like it, but I'm giving in. I'm giving in because I don't know what else to do for you. I feel like you're hiding something from me, but I won't push it because I'm better not knowing what's going on. I don't want to look for something I don't want to know. Maybe I'm already at some carefree kind of state with our relationship because I'm tired of many things and all I can do is wait for you to come around and realize it.
I'm leaving for New York in a few days and I can't wait for school to start so I have a life. My classes and school work will help distract me from what's going on and I'm tired of wanting you in that way. I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of having you get angry at everything. I'm tired that I'm your punching bag. I'm tired of the distant feelings. I'm tired of being pushed away.
No comments:
Post a Comment